Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Ding!

I reached 90 on my Druid last night, bringing my max level character count up to three. It also meant that now two of the three characters with gathering professions were at max level. My skinner/leatherworker will most likely be the next 90. After flying around a bit, enjoying having my wings "unclipped", I did the starter chain for the Golden Lotus daily quests and called it a night.

On the raiding front, I'm now 5/6 in MSV. After downing Elegon, we made a few attempts at the final boss(es). Towards the end of the night, I was getting pretty good at the tank dance. The only combo I had trouble with was the 360 AOE followed by a front cleave. That combo didn't come up too often, and I was able to avoid all the attacks with the exception of two of the aforementioned combos. I may change up my strategy there, and try to use the magnetic armor mechanic to close the gap quicker. We still had to pug a healer and a DPS for the raid, but one of our regular healers is going to be joining us next week which should help with our consistency on the fights.

On my "old" main, I'll be hitting revered with the Shadow-Pan and Shieldwall factions this week. This will open up a few more options for my other two 90s, as I loathe doing daily quests for factions that I can't get the "extra" rep. My lowbie Monk has been chugging along. I hit 68 and made my way to Northrend. Doing some of the starter quests while queuing for two pugs resulted in reaching 70, where he will set for a week or two regaining the rested xp bonus.

11x90

Hunter 90
Death Knight 90
Rogue 87
Priest 85
Mage 87
Druid 90
Warlock 86
Warrior 86
Paladin 85
Shaman 85
Monk 70

No comments:

Post a Comment