Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Dino Down!

Our first weekly raid on the new server had our first kill of Horridon, and I won the tanking helm! I've started to set up shop on the new server, bringing almost all of my heirloom gear over for my next army of alts. I am still going to finish up my 11x90 project on the other server, but I can't stand having all those empty character slots on the new server. I did pick up the digital WoW battlechest when it was on sale, and I have been multiboxing a few DPS pairs. I was going to make a bunch of Worgen in various classes, but after going through the starting zone twice...

The zone is nice and all, but it just gets boring. I think I'm just going to stick to races that aren't locked down in a phased area and use the ones that are done to grant them enough levels to just start hitting the LFD. I did successfully dual-box a few stockades runs with my hunter twins, but my free 30 days will run out soon and I really don't see me extending the time on the new account. If I can tank or heal, that's what I'll do to get quick dungeon runs.

11x90

Hunter 90
Death Knight 90
Rogue 90
Mage 90
Druid 90
Warlock 90
Priest 88
Warrior 87
Paladin 85
Shaman 85
Monk 84

No comments:

Post a Comment