Friday, February 3, 2012

Progress

I did make a little progress on my 10x85 project. The lunar holiday provided some XP, but it got a bit tedious after doing my two lowbies that could fly. I only bothered to hit the elders that were in the area I was questing in on my non-flying shaman. I managed to figure out a decent rotation on my warrior, and tore up quests in Sholozar and then Icrecrown. The last bit flew by, as I was decked out Cataclysm greens that I farmed up specifically for these last three toons. I was two and three hitting the mobs, managing to get from 79 to 80 faster than I thought I would.

I looked on the auction house for the Cataclysm greens first, but the prices were way too high. I logged onto my deathknight, and tried a few spots. I eventually settled on Mount Hyjal, specifically Ascendant's Rise. The mobs there dropped tons of 77-79 greens along with gold and cloth. When I cleared out the area, I flew around the general area picking up some ore. I continued the pattern until my bags were full. Hearth, sell the junk, fill up the guild bank, repeat. I managed to sell the cloth, leather, and INT plate on the auction house for a tidy profit. I also picked up enough gear to outfit my paladin and shaman when they hit the 77-79 range.

With the raid lockout reset on Tuesday, I went back into LFR. I went on my druid first, and managed to pick up a set of gloves for my restro spec. The raid fell apart before Deathwing. I made out better on my mage, picking up tier shoulders on the first half and non-tier gloves and boots on the second half. Last night I only managed to pick up a set of shoulders for my tank spec on my deathknight. The run finished quickly, so I popped into a random dungeon and smacked Benedictus around a bit. I was putting out some pretty slick DPS on that run, with the next closest being the paladin tank about 10k behind me. I use the meter to see how I'm doing on the run; I can't stand those who start crap about DPS when stuff is dropping like flies. It was a quick run, so I hopped back on my druid to see if I could get Deathwing down. The only LFR that popped was starting on the first boss, but I had nothing better to do. I should have just logged off, as the group I was in couldn't get past the trash.

10x85
Hunter 85
Deathknight 85
Rogue 85
Priest 85
Mage 85
Druid 85
Warlock 85
Warrior 80
Paladin 73
Shaman 54
 

No comments:

Post a Comment