Monday, April 15, 2013

Looking for loot in all the wrong places

Timing is everything, I guess. After running all of the LFR dungeons and using bonus rolls on the ToT bosses that drop tier gear, I ended up valor capped on my DK and winning nothing but gold. On Wedsnesday, I took my Hunter through the last two wings of ToT and got gear off nearly every boss. Go figure. Even my Druid had better luck, picking up two drops from ToT and one from MSV (still trying to get that last sigil). My last 90, the Rogue, is still too undergeared to join LFR. I got my boots from the Sha and a nice chest from the auction house, but I'm still 13 points shy.

My two level 89 characters are coming along nicely. The Warlock is one bar away and the Mage is past the halfway point. My other characters are moving along, albeit slowly due to limiting them to one PUG a day. I did run a bunch on my Monk, because the queue times were so short. Most of the runs in both LFR and LFD were pretty uneventful. There was some asshattery, but things were mostly ok. There was a vote to kick a player because they were AFK according to the person spamming raid chat, but my meter showed them in the top five dps for the last fight. I guess facts are for chumps though, and he was kicked. Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups. My favorite asshat was the gogogogogo Rogue that spent most of the dungeon run fighting the floor boss. He was added to the ignore list before the run was over. The funniest thing was the Monk tank that had a fishing pole equipped the entire run. It ruined his DPS, but he was able to keep threat. I whispered him before the second boss "been fishing?", but it didn't seem to matter to him.

Our Sunday raid was called on account of not enough people, and tonight's doesn't look to promising. I'll most likely push into 90 with the Warlock and try and get some more gear for my Rogue is the raid falls through.

11x90

Hunter 90
Death Knight 90
Rogue 90
Priest 87
Mage 89
Druid 90
Warlock 89
Warrior 87
Paladin 85
Shaman 85
Monk 79

No comments:

Post a Comment