Monday, October 17, 2011

We have Spirit!

After almost two expansions, I have finally managed to fill the spirit beast void in my stable. I was making my usual rounds of Storm Peaks Friday morning, and my NPC Scan lit up. There Skoll sat, just waiting to be tamed. I finally had a spirit beast! I flew south over Zul'Drek, stopping to kill Terror Spinner. Continuing south, I swung by Grizzly Hills. Arcturis was up! Two in one day! Sweet!

This turned out to be the weekend of spirit beasts for me. I managed to also nab Ban'thalos, Ghostcrawler, Magria, Gondria, and Loque'nahak. I also managed to make some progress on Frostbitten by killing Syreian and Dirkee. I even got a nifty hat from Burgy Blackheart.

I normally don't play in the mornings, so I think this change in schedule worked in my favor. I was away most of the weekend (I won two three-day passes for NY Comic Con from a local radio station), and I was surprised by what I was able to accomplish such a limited time. I picked up a healing spec on my little shaman and banged out a few dungeons as well.

10x85:

Hunter 85
Deathknight 85
Rogue 85
Priest 85
Warlock 84
Mage 84
Druid 84
Warrior 63
Paladin 61
Shaman 33

No comments:

Post a Comment