Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Around To It

I finally rolled a shaman. I had previously purchased the helm and back when my main's guild hit 25, and I picked up the chest and shoulders at the JP vendor. It took a while to clear out the placeholder's bags (it was my auction mule), but once I was finished with that I got to work on the new character. I picked a goblin that wasn't too ugly and mailed my care package of heirlooms, bags, and gold.

I'd previously played the goblin starting area, but I never completely finished it. It was a lot of fun, and after a few Brewfest quests my level 14 elemental shaman was sitting in Orgrimmar. I did a few quests outside the back gate to hit level 15. I hit the dungeon finder and got Deadmines. Turning in the quests after the run rewarded my second ding.

10x85:

Hunter 85
Deathknight 85
Rogue 85
Priest 85
Warlock 84
Mage 84
Druid 84
Warrior 61
Paladin 58
Shaman 17

No comments:

Post a Comment