Friday, December 9, 2011

Lions, Tigers, and Dragons...

I spent most of the week running my army of alts through the new Darkmoon Faire. Blizzard did a nice job on it, and my main is much closer now to exalted status with the DMF. I also tried out one of the new 5-mans. All three were through the random dungeon finder, and all three were the first dungeon. On my first one, I managed to die fairly early on the Sylvanas encounter when I did not get out of the bad fast enough. The rest of the group managed to down her though, and I got a shiny new bow! I also got new gloves and a ring from the quest rewards. Overall, a very good pug. 

The next run was a mostly guild run, and surprisingly it had the most wipes. The healer was the only one not in our guild, but I don't think his performance was the deciding factor in most of the wipes - there was a lot of avoidable damage that wasn't avoided, and that caused the majority of the wipes. I lost the roll on the trinket from Murozond on that run. Had this been a full pug run, I'm sure there would have been rage quits due to all the wipes.

The last run I did was with another all pug group. We basically stomped the place in record time, and I got a new pair of boots. After gemming and enchanting them tonight, I should be back on top of the DPS meter. The blue bracers I replaced with a JP purchase should help as well. Hopefully I can get to the next dungeon and pick up some new items to push me into the ilevel needed for the pug raid. Actually, just getting through all three new dungeons gives me a chance to finally get rid of these blue shoulders and weapon. I'd be happy just for that.

Not much work on the 10x85 this week with the DMF in town.

 10x85:
Hunter 85
Deathknight 85
Rogue 85
Priest 85
Mage 85
Druid 85
Warlock 85
Warrior 71
Paladin 67
Shaman 43

No comments:

Post a Comment