Friday, December 2, 2011

Hacked!

My account was hacked! Fortunately it wasn't my WoW account, just my Staples Rewards account. This is the second time that this has happened, and both times it entailed having a new account created. Their security is quite laughable, perhaps they need to switch to an authenticator or something.

I haven't done any of the new 4.3 content yet, but I'll jump into that this weekend. I also didn't do anything with the rest of my alts except logon to get my new mount from the annual pass deal. I did check out the archaeology changes, and it seems pretty good. I was getting between 5 to 10 pieces per dig, with the majority being 6 or 7. I need to max out on this alt for a chance at the dragon, as my main does not have alchemy as a profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment