Monday, September 26, 2011

Brewfest

I took a few years, but I finally got a Brewfest mount on my main! I managed to level my warlock and mage to 84 so they could take part in the Direbrew loot piƱata. With a total of 8 characters doing daily runs (I have an 85 paladin and druid on another account), I've also gotten 4 of the new Tankard o'Terror and a dagger on a character that can't use it.

I healed a few Cataclysm dungeon runs on my druid for the first time, and they were mostly good experiences. When I entered the first one, the group was on the second boss. The level 85 warrior was tanking as fury, but I didn't have too much trouble keeping him up and things were dying pretty quick. He was, however, one of those tanks that goes so far ahead of the group that it's almost impossible to loot. I hate that.

My second run was with a "normal" group, and it went better even though we had a wipe. On the last pair of Faceless Watchers I got caught in both of their pummels and died in about three seconds, followed shortly by everyone else. The rest of the run went smoothly, but I managed to die at the end somehow. With my dungeon upgrades and new gear from my leatherworking rogue, I changed over to my boomkin spec and did some questing in Hyjal. I queued as DPS while I was questing, and got into another Blackrock Caverns.

The first boss was already dead, again. We had a wipe on Corla, and what seemed to be a sure wipe on Karsh. The tank made a bad pull and the boss came with the first conflag. We tried running up the ramp to reset him after the tank died, but after a few minutes of trying we decied to just kill him. I b-rezzed the tank and helped heal. We got him down and the rest of the run was uneventful.


10x85:

Hunter 85
Deathknight 85
Rogue 85
Priest 85
Warlock 84
Mage 84
Druid 81
Warrior 57
Paladin 58
Shaman 0

No comments:

Post a Comment