Monday, September 19, 2011

The Weekend Is Over Already?

I spent Friday night using up the last bit of rested bonus on my mage and getting replacements for the heirloom gear after hitting 80. Between the quest rewards and tailoring items, the only thing I'm lacking would be trinkets. It seems like they sped up the leveling in the Cataclysm zones as well; I hit 81 in Hyjal just after the first flamegate. My warlock hit 82 just before starting the quests where you are disguised as a Twilight Cultist. For some reason I seem to remember it taking longer the first time I did it. The two now have a high enough item level to get into pug runs, so when I return to them I'll be able to do that.

The few hours of free time I had this weekend revolved around those two with nothing terribly exciting happening. My druid is getting close to Cataclysm content, and my two tanks are either at or almost at BC level. I'm going to boost my warrior or PvP him up to 58 and start tanking pugs again.

10x85:

Hunter 85
Deathknight 85
Rogue 85
Priest 85
Warlock 82
Mage 81
Druid 78
Warrior 57
Paladin 58
Shaman 0 

No comments:

Post a Comment